Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TODAY-TOMORROW-AND-THE-NEXT-DAY-AFTER-THAT-AND-YESTERDAY.COM

Today i fed the chickens! their pretty cool! they were excited to see me! the other day when i fed them one bit my finger, i hated them that day! RUDE!
I have nothing to do!:( BUT.... i am going to banks peninsula on wednesday! i hope to take lots of amazing photographs! Out of a bus window! it will be nice.
i feel like going on a ferrest wheel also, but theres not one near me! i dont know where one is, i know of one, BUT its in australia! OH WELL............ . . . . . . . . . . . . .
my photographs are going to be really amazing, if they turn out how i picture them in my head!
There is a possom that eats my cats leftovers. I have named him Louis, he wags his tail! he is pretty cool! i dont think that flee (my cat) minds!
i didnt do any drawing! but hopefuly spoon!
I just made a cup of tea! i like my tea with one milk and one sugar, also i like leaving the tea-bag in!
dial-up is pissing me off! i will post more visuals in a week!
LOVE FROM MARK

No comments:

Post a Comment