Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MY COLLECTIONS OF COLLECTIONS




here is one collection. there is 7 of them.

I have come back to my collection of collections.

I collect things... everyone collects things! My collection is going to be a collection of my own collections, both collections of photos i take and photos of collections that i have...... just everyday things.
a collection i have is a slide collection, the slides are of peoples holidays. i dont know who the people are in them, i just bought the slides in an op-shop then re-photographed them by holding them up to a light. It gave me a 'pinhole' kind of peep-hole image.

also a collection of coasters that i got once, they are my favorate coasters. they are of oil things in the ocean.

im enjoying collections, i have lots of stuff that i dont ever get to use.
im just making a big collection archive thing.
next i am going to look at ways of archiving images.

No comments:

Post a Comment